Tuesday, December 1, 2009

last night was awesome!

hey yooo guys!haha. okay everybody have took their final exam's result but i haven't because of my laziness overpowered my diligence. haha.okay talking about my results, i didn't give a damn care about it because if i got straight a's or numero uno , i still will be sitting in the same class unless i'm in science stream class or i would like to change my course and i don't ever think about it. now i'm tremendously enjoy studying account and SIVIK DAN KEWARGANEGARAAN.haha.okay truth is i failed my account. haha bad isn't?haha not bad haaa.teacher said to us that it was impossible to get 'a' for this time because that exams level was for university students.so no wonder i failed it.

okay last night was the worst night ever. i couldn't sleep because of my uninvited guest can't stop biting me. nyamuk's really piss me off.i woke up at 4 because of itchiness caused from them and i can't sleep until 6.for tonight SHIELDTOX will greet them:Dcurrently listening Wheels from Foo Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment